Saturday, May 8, 2010

Intoductions

I have a very simple goal here: to take some photographs every day for a year. And this photo-journal is where I intend to record my progress! I don't expect to be able to upload photos every day for 365 days, but I do intend to take at least that many photographs, and upload them when I can. To be honest, I had the idea to create this project about six or so days ago... so I'm already behind on the uploading part!

I'll always post my photos in separate entries, sorted by date, even if I upload a collection of days all at once. I'll be shooting with a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSI, and, at least for now, using the editing software that came with the camera.

It's my intention with this project to develop my technical skills with my camera, my creative ideas and abilities with my photography, and to simply motivate myself to use my camera a bunch! The latter goal has already been accomplished, to be honest.

Anyway, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment