Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wednesday May 5, 2010

I was feeling pretty uninspired for most of this day. Earlier, Amma (Christopher's wonderful grandmother, whom I absolutely love) took me out for my very first manicure and pedicure. I was struck by some sort of inspiration at about 11:50 pm (so it still counts!), and so this photo shoot is trying to reach some sort of artistic level, with varying degrees of success. The idea is pretty straightforward: compare my pediucured but maimed feet with Christopher's dirty and completely uncared for feet, and there's an interesting comparison!



Christopher's feet.












































These photos were taken by my guest photographer, Christopher.








I really like this one.























These didn't turn out as well as I'd have liked, but I gave it a shot. Something to attempt in the future maybe... it was around 1:30 am at this point.




No comments:

Post a Comment